Demons and Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons and Angles:Bruning Love

Go down

Demons and Angles:Bruning Love Empty Demons and Angles:Bruning Love

Post  Rukai Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:44 pm

One day at school just like any other ordinary day teacher handing out last weeks test always get a B. Well just as soon as i went through the door of the classroom i wanted to leave. Well i saw a girl that really liked but i didnt know her then i went to lunch ate and some kids were talking about on the news there was giant crater in a building. There was nothing that destroyed it in sight some people said it was a sonic wave or something but i didnt really care. When i went to the water fountain well the water was shaking but there wasnt nothing wrong but something felt weird like i was staring straight at something then the school started to shake i ran to the classroom. Everyone was evacuating then the police came then i ran in the bathroom at first i thought they were gonna arrest me i ran back to the classroom the door was locked then the someone on the intercom said if there is anyone else here please make your way to the front door and that day there was a gas leak and the gas went in a room then blowing up the side of the building everyone had evacuated except me i was trapped in,i didnt have that much time to get out then the gas was a inch away from chemicals in the science class i ran through the hallway and jumped in a room then the whole building was on fire the principal told the teachers to keep count then a teacher yelled theres a boy missing and a girl,i ran upstairs and heard someone in a room yelling i looked through the window and saw a the girl that i like i grabbed the girl and ran upstairs to the roof of the school the building was gonna collapse at anytime i than knew what i had to do i grabed the girl and jumped off the building. I spinned in the air and slammed into a police car. The girl got off me and ran to her teacher i was coughing up blood and then rolled off the car and i looked at the girl one last time and died.
Rukai
Rukai
Admin

https://demonsandangles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down