Demons and Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will disturb the peace?

2 posters

Go down

Who will disturb the peace? Empty Who will disturb the peace?

Post  SerenityTheAngel Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 am

Serenity stood atop the lake, seemlessly floating on the water that glistened from the reflection of the full, white glowing moon. With her eyes closed, and her eyes closed she stood gracefully still. Her white feathered wings expanded and glew like the moon that signified hope above. Her halo was a neonic glolden yellow that complimented her peachy, pale nearly flawless skin. The only thing covering her was a large sash that circled around her, like clothing it wrapped around her body of slim and slender curves. Lastly, her long straight blonde hair waved freely as if she had a fan under her, yet it was graceful. And she stood out from the midnight black skies that were dotted with twinkling stars... A childs dream....
But meanwhile she manafested her chi, there was a red and black figure that darted from the tree's that cascaded around the lake. It got closer and closer to Serenity, until it was right behind her. She could hear, the flapping of his large bat wings... She could smell the overdose of cologne... She could feel his pulsating breath against her neck that made her very spine tingle. He was nervous. She could tell..

The red and black figure pulled a sword from his satchel that was on his waist. *Shiiink* The noise of the sharp blade as it clinked against metal. He held the blade up to Serenity's neck and a smile stretch across his face.
She opened her eyes slowly, just as white cherry blossom petals began to dance in the oncoming breeze.
A ripple effect disturbed the water, and the red and black figure flexed his arm to slit her throat, but it was only a matter of time before he began to choke.
He gagged for air.
His pathetic life flashed before his eyes.
He showed his true feelings.
Fear.Coward.Spineless.
To have the very nerve... to try to kill an angel..

Serenity kept a striaght face as she ceased the choking and turned around to face this man, this demon dressed in red and black. And she held her hand out to touch his cheek. The man tensed up, he knew what he had to do, so he clutched his sword again.
Serenity shook her head and backed away gracefully.
The man swung at her.
SerenityTheAngel
SerenityTheAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who will disturb the peace? Empty Re: Who will disturb the peace?

Post  Rukai Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Out of know where i grab the sword with my hair over one eye and the other glowing red then i squeeze the sword hard enough to break it but it shatters in my hand.
Rukai
Rukai
Admin

https://demonsandangles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum